![]() |
...change the world and
reach the stars!
We are so proud of Kimbel and Braden!!
They both won awards on Friday evening at their school's REFLECTIONS contest. They each came up with their own theme and told me what to buy to help them make their posters!
They both won "Interpretation of Theme" and get to move on to the District level. They were SUPER excited and SO proud of their trophies. FUN!
It was pretty stiff competition and I had my comfort speech all prepared and didn't have to give it! We just headed for ColdStone to celebrate! YAY!


2 comments:
very cool! I love when kids get creative. and when they do it themselves. last year Jacob was in an accelerated program and when we went to one of the display nights as I walked around looking at the display boards I felt kind of bad that his didn't look as "professional" as many did but he did it himself and I was not convinced a good many of them were done by a real 5th grader!
Congrats guys. I haven't heard any dog tales lately...
Post a Comment