11.30.2010

red light. green light.


it's official.
madison could be driving on a road near you.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

you'll make it. It is quite terrifying. Here are the tricks I learned: from a mother whose eldest child recently got her drivers license;
1. Take her driving on busy roads on Sunday. I don't know about traffic where you live but it's kind of crazy here. Sunday afternoons are quieter.
2. Things can get a little heated when you're not communicating. Keep a dialogue going. A friend shared this with me and it worked so well after I started doing it. MOm: I see a stop sign up ahead. Child: I see it too mom, I'm slowing down now. Mom: I see a blue car to the right that might pull out into our lane child: Oh, I see it now mom. Thanks

This works way better than
mom: aAAAAHHHHH!!! ARE YOU GOING TO STOP????

go figure.... :)

Good luck!