We had a quick, hot trip, but loved seeing St. George and we all enjoyed our In-N-Out Burgers.
Thanks, Emily, for letting Kimbel come play for a week and for giving the rest of us a reason to go on a road trip!! We had a great time at the pool, the pizza factory and we stopped at the temple for a quick walk before we headed home!!
Some synchronized swimming and a little YMCA from the girls were the highlight of the pool. And if you ask Braden, he did a BIG BOB -- without plugging his nose! whew.
2 comments:
Love the pictures! You look so tan! It sure was hot down there! Thank you for letting us have Kimbel...I should've invited ourselves to have dinner with you guys. We miss you and Madyson really misses Kimbel!
Hey its me Mady! I love playing with Kimbel! We wish we could have Dinner with you! I will miss your family!
-Mady
Post a Comment