Me: (wondering if we have been listening to too much David Archuletta?) "Oh, really. What happened to cute Emily?"
B: "She moved somewhere very far away and I can't see her anymore."
Me: "Bummer. Who's the new girl?"
B: "Kelsie. I like her because I only like the cute ones."
Oh, they grow up so fast.... :)
2 comments:
earlier this year upon leaving Kindergarten.....
Mason: Did you see Hannah and Ashley mom?
me: yep
Mason: They are my best girls mom.
*sigh*
Rachel was so giggly over boys as a kindergartener, I was extremely worried. she reported happily one day Rodney asked her to marry him on a field trip and when I wasn't sure who he was she pointed him out as "the one with the handsome hair" however as a 7th grader she is blissfully uninterested. yea!!!!!
Carly, my 9th grader is another story.. It is beginning.......
Not Rachel...
It was Jamie but it won't let me switch back to MY google identity...
Post a Comment