
Well, some of us were excited -- at game time a certain, unnamed four-year old decided he was NOT going.


I know, I know "who is the boss?" you ask. Well, this tired mom weighed the option of a temper tantrum in front of thousands of people vs. an early bedtime. Guess you all know who DIDN'T go to the game.
So, Kelly and the girls headed to Salt Lake and had a GREAT time! Kimbel loved Bear and "the big balloon" that spilled confetti all over some unsuspecting guy - and she ALMOST caught a t-shirt!
Madison reported "there were no cute guys." And Makenna said - and I quote, "It was a well-played game."
They loved the excitement of the close game and were disappointed when the Bulls put in a basket at the very last second to win the game by one point. They had a fabulous time... maybe next time I will go too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment