11.26.2008

Happy Turkey Day!

We hope your Thanksgiving is GREAT!  We are excited to be headed to Grandma's house in Idaho.  We love you all and we are SO thankful to have each of you be a part of our lives (near or far).  We are very blessed.  


3 comments:

Kruger Family said...

I was so excited to see you back in Santa Cruz...love the new blog also.

Anonymous said...

dear duffins... we miss you all bunches and we love the new blog! we are in Monaco ....just for a day ....we hope the holidays are wonderful for you all.We are on our way to Spain tomorrow and will be there for one month. I will be thinking of you during christmas...i"ll miss the Duffins singing this holiday :( love the doherty's xoxoxoxoxox

Chelsea Weaver said...

We are so thankful for you Duffins. It was so great to see you Sharla and give you a hug. I love your blog. Chelsea