2.16.2012

lots of love.

drumroll please....
Here is the picture of Kimbel's 
prize-winning
Valentine's Day box!!
(thank you aunt niccole, 
for the design and the encouragement!!)
Here are a few of our other love day treats..

heart shaped (sort of)
cinnamon rolls. 
so. yummy.

 post-it notes love note on the door.
I can't bring myself to take it down!

 and of course,
love notes and balloons in all the bedrooms!

FUN!

3 comments:

Shirlee said...

Kimbel's box is awesome! No doubt it won the contest. Fun decorations.

Jamie said...

great valentine box! we've had a few winners here as well. We didn't have a kid who's class was doing them this year.... sad in a way and also good.... I was a little busy.


love the post it note heart. who did that for whom and what kind of door is that?????

Sharla said...

Thanks you guys! Jamie - I agree -they boxes are a royal pain, but so fun, too! The post-it note heart was my last minute idea for Valentine's morning when I hadn't made cards. I just wrote one love note to each kid and Kel and then left the rest blank. Super easy and super fun!

You are funny.... it's our front door. I just always pray someone doesn't hit a baseball through it! :)