I have been meaning to post this for awhile...
I decided it is MUCH easier to take the kids school shopping
ONE AT A TIME.
They look forward to their "Mom" time and I get to worry about what each one NEEDS! :)
Anyway, Kimbel and I headed out a couple weeks ago to her
favorite place... the mall!
We walked in and right into
President Uchtdorf!
Kimbel was a little starstruck and said,
"He looks so different...
I have never seen him in normal clothes."
We exchanged smiles and went on our way.
Definitely the highlight of the day.
(And that is saying something...
after the damage she did at Justice!)

1 comment:
My sister Maury and her friend were at a single's conference in Vegas when they ditched out to go to Tiffany's to look at jewelry. Pres. Uchtdorf walked in with his wife and daughter. They went up to them and introduced themselves and he and his family were so kind and friendly to them. I bet it was fun for Kimbel to have her own "sighting" all by herself and get to tell everyone else about it!
Post a Comment