Kimbel Love Muffin's day started with BREAKFAST in bed!!
Chocolate chip waffles and bacon.
mmm mmmm good.
(I threw in a kiwi just for good measure!)
After school (and airheads for the class)
we headed for the Stansbury High Homecoming Parade.
Go Stallions!
Home for a round of present-giving!!
It was quite the American Girl kind of year.
Then to the SHS Homecoming Game for some face painting!
(Definitely the highlight of the game!)
We finished up her birthday with ice cream at cold stone and
cupcakes on Saturday to celebrate our October babies birthdays!
Good times.. even if my sweet baby girl is growing up.
Happy Birthday, sweet Kimbel!



2 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet girl! So long story, but Mady worked SO hard on something special for her, only to have her younger siblings" destroy, lose, play with it all over the house."
I'm not sure I would have known your address to send it to anyway, but I better get that so I can immediately mail the next treasure before the lil monsters get to it :)
Okay... I am sending our address RIGHT now!! Sorry, I didn't check my comments sooner (since no one ever leaves me any!)
We are headed to Santa Cruz next weekend for Raelene's wedding and SO WISH you were there to hang out with! We miss you all so much.
Take care!! :)
Post a Comment