I'm still saying never. I won't say I told you so in a few years...
Or a few days... I really want to hear about the first piddle on your new carpet. Hee hee.
NO piddles on my carpet... he is confined to the back hall -- tile ALL the way! The good news.. he didn't make one peep last night! :)See you on Friday - or will you be out sooner?
he's very cute.what kind of dog is that? a bijon? (sp?)my kids wish wish wish I would reconsider. I am not a pet mom.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm still saying never. I won't say I told you so in a few years...
Or a few days...
I really want to hear about the first piddle on your new carpet. Hee hee.
NO piddles on my carpet... he is confined to the back hall -- tile ALL the way!
The good news.. he didn't make one peep last night! :)
See you on Friday - or will you be out sooner?
he's very cute.
what kind of dog is that? a bijon? (sp?)
my kids wish wish wish I would reconsider. I am not a pet mom.
Post a Comment