3.31.2010

Aloha!

Well, while I wait for everyone to wash off the sand from the beach - I thought I would post a couple of pics from our first couple of days on Oahu.
We arrived Thursday around lunchtime and stayed until Saturday evening.

Okay, so no pics.. technical issues.. apparently.

Anyway, we are safe on the south shore of Kauai. Pics to follow.

Kimbel is recovering from her fall off the waterfall. Seriously.
Only a short 10 feet compared to the height of the 800 feet falls. whew.

Chickens run wild here. They were scattered in the '92 hurricane.
Roosters crow day and night.

Well, off to the island costco for a restock.
(after my kids were embarassed by how much food I bought at the beginning of the week. "mom. how much do you think we eat?" yup, we need more.)

Anyway, happy day.
We wish you were here.
Lovin' the 80 degree weather - even if the wind is crazy here!

No comments: