2.17.2010

Just how I feel, too...

I don't know if it's craziness or just that I am SO ready for winter to be gone... but this is exactly what I wish I could do!!
(Maybe somewhere softer with a little leg room, though....)

5 comments:

Jamie said...

what a nice little way to escape the pressure of life. go sleep in a cupboard. so cute. funny because today on my blog my baby boy is in a cupboard too!!

The McIntire Family said...

That is too cute Sharla. There are days I wish I had a big cupboard to slip away to. Children are so funny-

Sharla said...

Jamie-- see! We do live parallel lives!! I love it... those boys.... how is your biggest one? I hope all is well!

Jamie said...

better... he saw his regular dr. this week and got some good info. and will see the urologist next week to see what, if anything, can be done to help him stop having attacks. we'll see...

Olivia said...

That is really really cute. I wish our lives were so simple that we would even think about fitting on a bookshelf. Your kids are getting so big and as always adorable.