
Okay, Emily... these are for you! A FEW pics of the new digs! We are in a neighborhood that only has six houses, so far.. on the EDGE of town. You will know what I mean when you see the last picture!

This is the view from the front door... our upstairs family room. The living room is off to the right and a hallway to the left goes to 3 bedrooms and our "santa cruz" bathroom. We had to do one room"beachy"!

The kitchen.. which I love! Lots of space. The cabinets were all done when we bought it, we just had to do appliances, hardware and the finishes. We spend LOTS of time hanging out here!

See!! Here is the view of the cows from our balcony! LOVE IT! The first morning we thought it was so hilarious to be sharing breakfast with the cows... but they just ignore us, except when we moo at them!
Sorry not a ton of pics... I will get some more up. There is a full basement that we are LOVING and we just feel so blessed to have found a house that we could finish and love so much! We are settling in more every day, it really does feel like home. We have thrown a couple swingin' parties so far and plan on many more!! So.. stop on by!!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, I love it! It looks BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE your kitchen...so pretty! So glad you found such an awesome house. Thank you for posting these. Makes me feel closer to you guys :)
Also, love the pic of your feet on the top of your blog. I like how you are hiding your toes...that is so something I would do cuz I hate my toes.
Miss you!
the Illinois Duffins would like to know what the big deal is. Every house has a veiw like this, right? At least, they do out here. :)
Previous comment by Allison (using Mom's account)
gorgeous! We are bringing Ethan for a doc appt in March, I'd love to come take a tour!
Sarah
Post a Comment