Okay, so I have to admit that I have been a little sad knowing my "baby" is 5 and it's time to send him to kindergarten. Braden is my little lunch, costco, shopping, cleaning buddy and I haven't really wanted to let this one go!
So, today I was one of those moms who stood a little too long in the hall and then went to the car and cried. Yup, really. Then I got over it and went to get a pedicure with Maurie. (good idea, girl!)
He was a little nervous but walked right in and didn't look back!
So, I waited patiently outside at 3:15pm waiting for Braden's class to emerge.
He finally came out, gave me a kiss, and summed it all up,
"Mom, my first day at kindergarten was a piece of cake!"
I am so glad... we will try this again tomorrow.
1 comment:
It's just so hard to let that last one get big...
Post a Comment