Whew! We managed to pull off a FABULOUS 40th!! What great friends we have!! Thanks so much for those of you who joined us in Santa Cruz (and for those who were there in spirit!) It was a great night with yummy food and fantastic friends.
My camera (if you remember) is not so great -- so the pics are NOT that great -- sorry!!
Here are a few from the evening, anyway -- sorry I don't have pics of ALL of you!
We love you!!
Greg kept us in hysterics ALL NIGHT!! Sorry Tracy!
There was some SERIOUS smoke from all the candles. :)
Love you, hon. You are the greatest. Happy Birthday.
1 comment:
okay. true story. a couple years ago, mark was turning 38 I think, I actually lit all 38 candles and our smoke alarm went off when he blew them out. I haven't tried it since. looks like you had fun.
Post a Comment